In relationship coaching, I teach you what the real purpose of your relationships are and why you got together in the first place. I then focus on helping you to take steps toward getting your relationship back on track, connected and back on the same team. I help you to realize that your conflict is never about what you think it is and what to do when conflict does happen. I help you to learn and practice new ways to communicate constructively about your issues while also helping you to build and nurture feelings of friendship and intimacy.
I am ready and excited to work with you in your relationship if you are both:
• open to discovering the real purpose of your relationship
• ready to stop blaming and accept 100% responsibility for creating your life and your relationships
• ready to learn and then take action
• ready to go beyond your fears and limitations
• ready to have a loving, nurturing relationship with yourself and a Real Love connection with your partner
• sick and tired of living life the way you are and are highly motivated to make changes
• interested in awakening to who you really are
• ready to be honest with yourself and each other
As your coach, I am here to guide and support you in overcoming your obstacles and challenges as you take this journey into the unknown of awakening to who you really are through your relationships. And to supporting you in getting your relationship back on track, whatever that looks like. I believe every relationship should be defined by the people in it and not by society or conditioning or what other people think it should look like.
Coaching sessions are done either over the phone, by Skype or in person (where possible). If it is by phone or Skype, you call me at the scheduled time. Coaching sessions typically last an hour and a half for relationships coaching.
Contact me for a free 20 minute phone consultation so we can start on your journey to awakening to yourself through your relationships. Start to live an authentic, passionate, joyful life. Are you ready?